Lumigan is created to treat glaucoma, and it was found by accident that this drop led to longer eyelashes. That’s how latisse is launched to increase eyelash size. If you want naturally longer thicker and darker eyelashes, you can take a try of this serum. Following is the pros and cons of this serum.
- -It grows your OWN naturally longer lashes
- -Your lashes become fuller, longer, and darker
- -You can apply before putting on your makeup, or right before bedtime
- -Amazing results after repetitive use!
- -Although the product says it is a 2 or 3 month supply, it will generally last you much longer than that.
- -Cost: $120-$180 for 2 or 3 month supply (3 ml and 5 ml)
- -Prescription may be required
- -Side effects (not generally a big deal, but the ones that were reported came from about 4% of the participants in a clinical trial…so nothing to worry about)
- -Patience is required to notice dramatic results, not a “quick fix”
- -Be careful where you put Latisse, because HAIR WILL GROW wherever it touches on your skin!